Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on Orders over $75
Shipping Service Alerts:
USPS domestic deliveries affected by COVID-19
The U.S. Postal Service announced that due to the COVID-19 pandemic’s effect on transportation availability, some services will experience delays beginning April 17, 2020. Below is what you need to know.
- USPS Priority Mail Express: This service will not experience any delays at this time.
- USPS Priority Mail: Local 1-day delivery will not experience delays. However, the 2-3 day delivery window will be extended to 3-4 days.
USPS will still do its best to deliver packages as quickly as possible. For the most up-to-date information around USPS service changes, please refer to their website directly.
Please click here for all service alerts related to severe weather, natural disasters and other conditions that may cause service disruptions for the US Postal Service and delay delivery of your package.
- Orders are processed and shipped Monday through Friday. Orders received before 12:00 noon ET are guaranteed to ship the same day. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday, and select holidays are processed the next business day.
- By default, we ship all orders via USPS First Class Mail 2-3 days. In most cases, the expected delivery date printed on your shipping confirmation will reflect a delivery time of 2 or 3 business days and is based on origin, destination, and drop-off time. Orders shipped during U.S. Postal Service holidays will be delayed. The expected delivery date is not guaranteed, and is therefore not eligible for refund.
- If you require a guaranteed delivery date, please select upgraded shipping to USPS Priority Mail Express 1-3 Days for an additional charge. In most cases, Priority Mail Express is delivered in one business day, but some locations may be 2 business days.
- Please review your shipping address carefully before submitting your order. If you entered an incorrect shipping address, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to correct the shipping address before your order ships. If your order has already shipped, there will be a package intercept fee assessed by USPS of $14.65 plus estimated Priority Mail® postage, if applicable, to intercept a package and have it returned to us. This amount must be paid before we reship your order.
- If we are unable to process your order due to inaccurate or incomplete shipping information, your order processing may be delayed an additional 2 business days.
Exceptions apply. Please visit usps.com for details.
Now Shipping Internationally!
C4 Healthlabs is now shipping direct to the following countries with UPS WORLDWIDE ECONOMY for a flat rate of $30 + applicable duties & taxes. As we continue to add other countries we will update them here.
- United Kingdom
Returns and Exchanges
C4 Healthlabs is proud to offer a 100% money back guarantee on 500mg and 1,000mg CBD oils* within 30 days of receipt. If you are located within the United States and would like to return your CBD oil, please contact our customer support team to receive the full terms and instructions for return.
Exchanges are allowed only for unopened products. If you would like to request a product exchange, please contact our customer support team to receive instructions.
*Returns are only allowed on 500mg and 1,000mg CBD oil products. C4 Healthlabs 2,000mg CBD oil, CBD Chocolate Bar, CBD Gummies, CBD Infused Lip Balm, Liposomal Vitamin C and Liposomal Vitamin B-Complex are not eligible for return.
Due to the speed in which we process our orders, it is important to contact our customer support team as soon as possible in order to facilitate an order cancellation. If the order has already shipped, a package intercept fee of $14.65 plus Priority Mail postage, if applicable, will be subtracted from your refund.